Agenda for Finance & Strategy Committee meeting on Monday 27th September at 7.30 pm in the Bonvalot Room, Memorial Centre
Please find below the Agenda and link to the meeting of the Finance & Strategy Committee being held in the Bonvalot Room of the Downton Memorial Centre on Monday 27th September 2021 at 7.30 pm:
Although the meeting is open to the public, the Council is limited in terms of the capacity of the Bonvalot Room. It would be helpful if members of the public could contact the Clerk if they are planning to attend the meeting.
All COVID-19 Guidelines must be adhered to:
- Masks must be worn on entry to the building and at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please scan the QR code or sign in for Track and Trace.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the Bonvalot Room is 21.
- Please read the Council’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Please do not attend if you have any recognised Covid-19 symptoms.